Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A note on this blog

I started this blog as a way to share and showcase the poetry I wrote for Ms Saphy's Poetry Class at Oceanside High School. Unfortunately and quite sadly, the school is closing.

The poems you see in this blog with "Assigment" either in the title or at the top of the entry were written for said class.

As I don't know yet what course I plan to take -- whether I enroll in another high school, and if I do, will it even have a poetry class -- I do intend to continue writing poetry, even if for a little while.

I hadn't written poetry for a long time before Ms Saph's class, and it has inspired me to write again. I enjoy it too much to let it go again so easily.

Please do feel free to leave comments, but please be nice about it. (Remember the old, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?) I can handle constructive criticism -- and welcome it -- but not meanness or rudeness. Remember, you're a visitor here.

With that: Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment